If you have any questions about how we treat and protect your data, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of treatment
The personal data processed on the website are:
• Collected in the Contact Form: name, telephone, email and message;
Bybeau Studio will handle personal data, manually and/or automated, for the following purposes:
• Commercial and institutional contacts: The data collected on this site is necessary to respond to potential clients or institutional partners, and is intended for processing and informing interested parties. The provision of the information requested in the Contact Form is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
• Web Optimisation: We collect a limited amount of data from users of our website, which we use to help us improve your experience when using our website and to help us manage the services we provide.
• Marketing: If the Customer gives his express consent when creating or changing his registration, Bybeau Studio may process his data to send him information about its products, news, campaigns and offers, through any communication channel , namely through the use of email or other forms of contact.
Consent to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes may be revoked at any time as follows:
- By clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email received;
- When contacting the company via the email address email@example.com.
Data collected for statistical analysis purposes is kept for 26 months. The rest is kept for the time necessary to maintain the objectives, unless otherwise indicated by the user contacting us directly.
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or legal obligation to which Bybeau Studio is subject.
Bybeau Studio may communicate personal data to its affiliated companies for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process such personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above and in compliance with the instructions issued, complying with strictly comply with the legal rules on the protection of personal data, information security and other applicable rules.
If you would like more information about the recipients, you can contact us at: Av. José da Costa Mealha, nº43, 1st floor, 8100-500 Loulé, Portugal; or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process such personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
At any time, while Bybeau Studio owns or processes personal data, all users may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
• Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
• Right of Correction - right to correct data that it considers inaccurate or incomplete;
• Right to be forgotten - you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from all our records;
• Right to restrict processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
• Right of portability - right to have your data and have it transferred to another organisation;
• Right to object - right to object to certain types of processing;
• Right to object to automated individual treatment, including profiling.
The above rights may be exercised through the email address email@example.com or by registered letter to the postal address:
Av. José da Costa Mealha, nº43, 1st floor
If you wish to make a complaint about the way in which your personal data is being processed by Bybeau Studio or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and to Bybeau Studio.
Bybeau Studio Contacts:
Av. José da Costa Mealha, nº43, 1st floor
Mandatory character of requested data
The data contained in the contact form and newsletter that are identified with an asterisk (*)
, will be mandatory to fulfill the established purpose. As such, if the user does not provide them, Bybeau Studio will not be able to meet his request.
Personal data protection measures
Bybeau Studio applies adequate technical and organisational measures to protect users' personal data.